Fruits of the Family Rosary
- Family Unity
- Abundant blessings
- Peace & Happiness
- Help with Difficulties
- Growth in Holiness
- Growth in Virtue
- Eternal Life in Heaven
But don’t just take my word for it. Read what the popes and saints have said about the rosary throughout the ages here.
The family that prays together, stays together.” – St. John Paul IIRosarium Virginis Mariae, 41
How to Get Started
- It starts with you. Form your habit first, then spread it to your family.
- Try starting with one decade a day.
- Schedule it.
- Don’t become discouraged if you miss days; new habits take time.
- Always be willing to try again.
- Make an event out of it with your family.
- Teach them about the importance of cultivating this habit.
- Seek to make it a regular and prominent part of your family life.
- Remember that every, single victory along the way matters more than all the failures combined.
Pray the rosary every day.” – Our Lady of Fatima